- EYE SHADOW BRONX COLORS nr. SS01: this is a cheap drugstore product but I like it a lot! I use it to highlight the inner corner of my eye or as a base for a smokey look. Because it is quite shimmery I always combine it with another matt shade to avoid the ” going to the disco” effect at 8.00 am (being a mom I don’t see much of clubs anymore haha). Price: approximately 7 €.
- MATTIFYING POWDER BY MAYBELLINE NR. 15 “LIGHT BEIGE”: another very cheap must have in your toiletries bag. I always apply a very light layer of it after the foundation and it helps my skin not to looks too greasy. Price: approximately 5 €
- SUPER LINER BLOCKBUSTER L’OREAL: lately I’m obsessed with the “cat flick eye”, unfortunately I’m still trying to master this technique and so far I achieve more of a “panda flick eye”. With that being said this eye liner is great! The edge is quite firm and that makes drawing a line pretty easy and fast which helps if you always have “unwanted toddler company in the bathroom” 😉 Price: approximately 9 €.
- PERSONALISED BABY PRODUCTS BY STUCK ON YOU: I still cannot believe that someone is reading our tales from Down Under! I’m so proud and honoured that they decided to send us some items to test. We couldn’t be happier with what we received: Catherine constantly wants to drink from her bottle and she totally looks like a cool
kidtoddler when she uses it. The stickers are cute and great if your little ones are already attending pre-school. We also got a super duper sketchbook which I’m keeping for later on (at the moment Catherine only draws on her lips and fingers) and a Xmassy apron which is also stored away for next year. I can’t believe that the next Christmas we will actually be able to bake together, that is so cool and I’m looking forward to that.
- DURANCE PRODUCTS: I briefly showed you these products in my latest Youtube video but I wanted to add them here as well as I’m in love with their fresh fragrances! Unfortunately the Durance range is pricy and hard to find here in Switzerland but this were all gifts from my sister 😉 The verveine scent is really divine and perfect to cover the smell of fried food in the kitchen. They sell candles too which comes in the cutest packaging, I wish I can put my hands on one of those!